We are looking for candidates for the following position. If you are interested, please forward your updated resume and rate requirement. Please also answer the following qualifying questions when you reply. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this info.
Job Title: Database Developer w/ Snowflake Exp
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 8+ months contract
- ETL SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Snowflake data engineers - Implementing very large-scale data intelligence solutions
- Total years of experience working with Snowflake - Implementation?
- Total years of experience working with SQL Server, SSIS?
- Total years of experience working with Data Analysis, SQL Server?
Description Of Services
- Snowflake data engineers will be responsible for implementing very large-scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- A solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a must.
- Working experience of cloud Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
- Experienced with DevOps methodologies to develop Automation & Orchestration solutions, such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), Agile, and Version/Source Control Systems.
- Extensive development experience of SQL Server and SSIS; Data analysis skills using SQL
- Need to have professional knowledge of Azure Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Python and Snowflakes SnowSQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake.
- Developing scripts Using Python to do Extract, Load and Transform data Working knowledge of Azure production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation translation problems Translate requirements for BI and Reporting to Database design and reporting design.
- Understanding data transformation and translation requirements and which tools to leverage to get the job done
- Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud-based Testing and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
- Basic Qualifications Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing a fully operational production grade large scale data solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with building productionized data ingestion and processing pipelines
- 2 years of hands-on experience designing and implementing production grade data warehousing solutions on large scale data technologies and excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to problem solve and architect in an environment with unclear requirements.