The ideal candidate will be well versed DataPower with experience and technical knowledge of web services, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and Enterprise Service Buses (ESB). The role will be working in a team environment, this position is responsible administration and troubleshooting DataPower.
The candidate will also assist with Web service setup and Deployment on a Java/J2EE platform. The candidate will also provide input and develop solutions for WebSphere DataPower. The candidate will also debug and solve problems using system development methodologies, techniques and tools. The candidate will perform SSL Data Power troubleshooting, services instrumentation, monitoring and logging and review/write scripts using various scripting languages.
• Design solution components using IIB, MQ · Define/Enhance Alerting, exceptions and logging framework for Interfaces
• Drive the solution discussions with customer SMEs, Business teams
• Work with Platform architects for Admin related activities for MQ, MFT etc. platforms
• Understand client application landscape and environment for middleware integrations
• Coordinate with offshore team for development activities
• Collaborate with project team for source and target integration
• Defect fixing and issues resolution
• At least 10 years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience.
• Must be a ==== to obtain a CBP cleareance.
• Minimum 5+ years of IT experience with 3+ years of experience in development with IBM WebSphere enterprise architecture integration technologies using IBM Data power XI50/XI52.
• Good experience in code migration and implementation using DataPower appliances in all regions
• 2-3 years’ experience in providing solutions in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and REST based architecture using IBM DataPower.
• 2-3 years’ experience in developing the DataPower based solution using Web-Service Proxies, Multi-Protocol Gateways (MPG) and XML Firewalls.
• 1 year knowledge on WebSphere MQ technology and integration of MQ with DataPower.
• 1-2 years Implementation experience on using digital certificates for SSL mutual authentication using Data Power.
• Strong knowledge in XML, WSDL, XSLT, JSON, XML Schema, and XPATH.
• Experience in working with WebSphere Transformation Extender(WTX)
• Experience in supporting in Production issues with an ability to understand the system logs and system errors .
• Good Analytical and logical problem solving abilities and good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take ownership of the task and work independently as well as work with offshore team.
• Working experience in financial institution would be a plus. Working experience with Java would be a plus.