What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technologyWhat You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Software development skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Experience with Salesforce Communities and CPQ/CLM preferred
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) a plus
Impact You'll Make:
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in software development with 4 of those years working on the Salesforce platform in an admin or developer capacity
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Force.com Certified Developer Certification desired
- In the first 90 days: You will join a scrum team on our CRM program to help deliver world class functionality to our Sales, Operations, and Marketing groups with a focus on ensuring consistent global processes. You will participate in backlog refinement helping to guide Product Owners on Salesforce capabilities and the pros and cons of specific implementation options. You'll configure and develop Salesforce functionality that allows our Operations teams to vastly improve our Customer Experience.
- Beyond 90 days: You will continue to evolve the functionality and capabilities provided through the platform to our Sales, Marketing, and Operations groups. You will bring expertise to the table to help evolve the operating model of the development team and provide guidance on Salesforce capabilities to the business community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Engineer, Applications Programming