Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job The Principal UC Engineer is responsible for
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
supporting the existing unified communication team's suite of applications that includes Microsoft O365, Five9 contact center, MS Teams voice and video, Zoom Phone and Video Meetings, Ribbon SBC in the cloud, and miscellaneous collaboration applications. Troubleshooting application outages, directing vendor focus, and working with fundamental networking traffic flow issues are a must. Provide expertise, oversight and direction for multiple projects. Ensure the application meets the business requirements and validate usability as an end user of the application. Requires in-depth knowledge of the SaaS implementation lifecycle, leadership skills and the ability to work well with both internal business clients and other IT technical departments and groups. What you'll do:
Your talents needed for success
- MS Teams Voice vs Zoom Phone PoC and implementation.
- Implement Session Border Controller (SBC) in the Cloud services.
- Propose Internal User Phone DID provisioning automation and E911 coverage.
- Propose and Implement latest Contact Center as a Service applications such as Ring Central , Talkdesk , AWS Connect .
- Investigate, Propose, and Implement new initiatives to features and functionalities in Microsoft 365 offerings such as Mesh.
- Perform periodic duties such as On-call rotation, pass internal audit of UC applications, disaster recovery exercises of UC applications such as Ribbon session border controllers, Five9 contact center.
- Develop and configure Intune and Azure AD application policies to control access to new SaaS applications.
- Optimize monitoring alerts on various applications to reduce false positives and noise.
- Train and mentor more junior team members to ensure operational runbook of applications are accurate.
- Present Powerpoint decks of new applications and/or products that will benefit DTCC personell .
- Propose next generation audio/video hardware and features inline with MS Teams and Zoom platforms.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Network fundamentals of IP address segmentation and traffic flow.
- Voice and Video conferencing experience with platforms such as Zoom and MS Teams.
- Certifications in Microsoft Architecture, Azure, AWS is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.