Mid-Level | 6-Month Contract | Local (Central Florida) area candidates | Lakeland, FL
We are seeking two (2) cross-functioning Business Analysts with Application Support experience, for an onsite, long-term contract in Downtown, Lakeland, FL. No remote option, at this time.
IN THIS ROLE
You will collaborate closely with the current staff to provide BA support for internal applications. This will include working with business users to interpret needs, document them for the development team, assist with troubleshooting, and assist with the solution's delivery.
Daily Role Requirements
- Experience as the liaison between various business units and the internal/external technology providers
- Demonstrated analytical/problem-solving skills with keen attention to details
- Ability to make and/or manage configuration changes to installed applications so as to accommodate new or modified business needs
- Previous analysis of the cause of anomalies, define corrective action, and ensure remediation of issues
- Experience with skills needed to utilize SQL commands to identify and correct anomalies in related databases
- Gather relevant data and compile it into reports to meet the business unit’s needs
- Coordinate a project and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field with an Associate Degree is the minimum that is acceptable
- 3+ years of Application Support and/or Business Analysis experience
- 8+ years of Information Technology experience
- Advanced SQL query skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills to include the use of pivot tables, VLOOKUP and macros
- Working knowledge of at least one report writer – Cognos v11 preferred
- Experienced in system testing and project management
U.S. Citizens or holders only, please. We are unable to accept 3rd party candidates or transfer a visa or provide sponsorship, at this time.
For more information please contact Lynn Madden, Senior IT Recruiter