Global Investment Banking is looking for a DevOps Engineer for its team in Raleigh. Long term contract.
Please contact : Jaya.Thippana(at)Atyeti.com/
DevOps, Infrastructure and Cloud Automation Engineer (Azure) Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for containerization model for existing applications using Docker and Kubernetes container orchestration tools to promote infrastructure agility aiming to reduce cost of maintenance for existing infrastructure setup.
• Configuration of the regulatory based critical applications for continuous integration and continuous deployment using DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Teamcity, Ansible and automation tool-chain using Odyssey platform to enable rapid application deployment and increase the productivity of business teams.
• Responsible for integration of existing web and console applications on cloud platform based platform namely Microsoft Azure and Redhat Openshift.
• Responsible for improvisation of existing software delivery process by adopting agile methodology using continuous integration and continuous delivery practices across Data Analytics program.
• Involved in design and development of application automation scripts using Python and Java technologies to increase the productivity of development teams.
• Responsible for provisioning the cloud and container tool-chain to govern the enterprise architecture as well as drive consistency of approach and future sustainability.
• Involved in business requirements and functional requirements gathering, which involves a review of existing systems.
• Involved in to create business work-flow, end to end design document for Data Analytics program to achieve automation solution under various scenarios.
• Involved in development, design and implementation of Web API to use existing software services leveraging Infrastructure As Service principle by using Python programming language and OS scripting languages. You Offer:
• Working experience with Jenkins as primary CI tool.
• Working experience of writing groovy scripts to design CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins
• Good understanding of CI/CD concepts
• Good understanding of Jfrog artifactory
• Working knowledge of build tools ( maven, msbuild, gradle, npm)
• Good understanding of git & Source code management tools
• Working experience of containerizing apps using Docker platform
• Working experience of container orchestration platform ( Docker Swarm or Openshift )
• Working experience of automation scripting languages ( python, bash, powershell )
• Working experience of Linux and Windows platform