Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a hands-on Desktop Support Supervisor
to join their growing team. This is Full
site (Mon-Fri) in Avondale, AZ. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees, plans, and executes on the deployment and maintenance of client technology.
- Assists end-users with IT issues/problems from a variety of sources.
- Leads the hiring, onboarding, direction, growth, training, and performance of direct reports and management of interns, when applicable.
- Ensures resolution and proper documentation of incidents within established Service Level Agreements.
- Acts as a point of escalation, ensuring prompt and courteous resolutions of issues escalated by their team.
- Partners with Tier 3 IT teams to troubleshoot and support network, systems, and telephony infrastructure.
- Ensures timely responses and resolutions of IT outages during business and after business hours to prevent critical impact to business operations.
- Partners with IT Security Team to assist in the monitoring of security compliance on site and the effective remediation of security incidents and findings.
- Manages and coordinates all IT asset management at the client locations.
- Determines needs for IT budget in partnership with leadership and regional IT management, fiscally responsible for budget adherence.
- Provides general end user training and documentation.
- Establish/maintain a high-performance team of professional, motivated, and engaged staff utilizing effective training, performance management and career-development activities while leading them to achieve established business results and performance metrics.
- Recognizes and rewards employee contributions and achievements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience a plus.
- A+ Certification preferred
- MCSE a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years of IT support experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing, mentoring, or supervising direct reports
- Minimum 2 years' experience leading small/medium projects or equivalent training and demonstrated ability a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong, proven organizational skills including multi-tasking and time management
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and professional decorum
- Ability to mentor and develop direct reports
- Ability to foster an environment that endorses integrity, teamwork, collaborative thinking, creativity, empowerment, and results
- Proven ability to gain, understand, and apply knowledge from technical manuals and SOP's
- Excellent linear troubleshooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory
- Intermediate knowledge of networking technology and concepts
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to lead, influence, develop/train, and motivate others.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and facilitate conflict resolution.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.