Overview The Bank of New York Mellon
is a provider of investment services and investment management and we are a world-renowned leader in each. When combined, the power of our extensive capabilities can help drive your success in markets around the world. BNY Mellon
is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation. BNY Mellon Technology's
mission is to provide our business partners with technology based solutions that enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions maintained on a stable and secure infrastructure, and to provide our employees with the tools and means to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.Our Technology Production Services Team
is dedicated to ensuring that our technology environments are best in class. Our Production Services team runs the systems that keep BNY Mellon running. Our mission is to deliver a full IT service management lifecycle across all run-the-bank applications and infrastructure support with the purpose of providing a controlled, secure, and predictable production environment.
Our team members use their technical skills and business knowledge to bring forth solutions that will take our company into the future. If you are a collaborative continual learner with a global mindset and a desire to contribute to our company?s top priorities, this is the place for you.
As a Support Analyst,
you will be responsible for the maintenance, support, and operations of core software applications. This includes ensuring functionality of applications are aligned with the organization?s priorities and enabling team is responsible for application support, incident, problem, change, and SCM.
Our team will work closely with the application development organization on the implementation of changes to production and will be responsible for ongoing operations of the production applications.Key Responsibilities:
- Production Support, Deployment & Migration, and Maintenance for applications as aligned by line of business
- Verify the availability infrastructure functionality.
- Analyze applications & databases hosted on the servers
- Responsible for all Wellness Checks, and if any issues, serve as a primary driver to resolution.
- Priority assessment, incident Investigation & diagnosis, execute Knowledge Base triage steps in standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Troubleshoot issues delving into root cause efforts and ability to handle disparate types of client inquiries.
- Use of tools which include MoogSoft, CloudProber, AppDynamics, GIT, Jenkins, ServiceNow.
- Maintain service uptime and MTTM / MTTR targets as service level agreements.
- Provide technical support for the applications, understanding their data flow and end user interfaces. Perform deep dives into issues, diagnose/resolve, and/or escalate to ensure optimal performance.
This is a Talent Pipeline Posting.