Apex Systems is seeking a DevOps Cloud Engineer
for a remote opportunity.
If interested in applying, please send an updated resume to David Pugh at Job Description
- Provide DevOps technical leadership, experience, and expertise throughout all tasks.
- Responsible for day to day operations of all in-house developed, open source, and commercial DevOps tooling owned by the team.
- Work on AWS tools and services to build next generation automated CICD tools and pipelines.
- Ensure CICD tool implementations are based on Configuration-as-Code and Pipeline-as-Code strategies.
- Responsible for integrating and maintaining Code Analysis and Code Security tools across multi-stage CICD platform.
- Assist integrating and supporting performance and load testing tools across multi-stage CICD platform.
- Automate AWS implementations for new cloud computing systems or existing systems migrating to cloud architectures.
- Ensure security is integrated into all solutions developed.
- Advanced knowledge on cloud native CICD tools such as Gitlabs CI, AWS Bamboo, and AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline.
- Advanced knowledge on IaC using CloudFormation and Terraform (nice to have).
- Advanced knowledge on build image automation such as Packer and Docker.
- Advanced knowledge of CICD best practices, design and templating.
- Intermediate knowledge on application deployment strategies i.e. Blue-green, canary and rolling.
- Advanced knowledge on application monitoring/logging tools New Relic/ELK.
- Intermediate knowledge on python/nodejs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Again, If interested in applying, please send an updated resume to David Pugh at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or