Job Title: DevOps Engineer/Lead
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: Full Time
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Minimum of 3 years Dev Ops experience required in a senior reporting role.
- Experience with AWS is required, other cloud providers are a nice bonus.
- A strong Linux background with experience Ruby, Python and React.
- Sound knowledge of security and risk mitigation through technology.
- Experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Terraform, CHEF, or Ansible.
- Prior work with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Redis, ElasticSearch, microservices, message queues, and related technologies
- Working knowledge of CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins, TravisCI, CircleCI, AppVeyor, etc) is required.
- Build CI/CD pipeline configurations to orchestrate provisioning and deployment of systems.
What You Bring to The Team:
- AWS Platform Expert Knowledge (EC2, RDS, VPC networking, IAM, AD, etc): 2-3 years (Required)
- Mastery of Kubernetes, Docker, Microservices with AWS EKS
- AWS Lambda with Python
- Cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) / platform as a service (PaaS), microservices, Docker containers, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins (Required)
- Experience in a role performing DevOps: 3 years (Required)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer: (Preferred)
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.