We have an exciting opportunity with our prestigious client, an industry-leading integrator who provides a wide range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They have a contract opening for a Senior DevOps Engineer
to work REMOTE
on a project that is developing enhancements to the products and infrastructure of a Federal Program aimed to help veterans obtain and retain home loans. In this role, you will be responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and ongoing development of continuous build/integration infrastructure. This is a fast-paced environment that solves unique and challenging software problems and develops innovative solutions. Bring your experience and skills to this project building out a state-of-the-art pipeline.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates musts be U.S. Citizens
and be able to pass the client's background check. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree (8 additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree)
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Troubleshooting networks
- Working on CI/CD pipelines
- 3+ years of Python experience
- 2 years of experience supporting Spring Boot in a cloud environment
- 2 years of experience supporting ELK/Elastic Static
- Deep expertise in many tools from the DevSecOps tool chain
- Working knowledge of fundamental Linux Systems Administration and Windows System Administration
- Certifications: AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) or Developer (Associate)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT. The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1