Have you always wanted to work in an enterprise environment where you will be working on an innovative product that touches millions of customers each day? We're partnered with an analytic SaaS company in Alpharetta, GA that works with insurance and legal firms to create models for them for better business best practices. The team specifically we are partnered with is looking for a DevOps Engineer for a year long contract to help build out their Azure cloud environment and deploy multiple key applications into the cloud.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with Development and Operation teams to automate modern DevOps tools. You should be considered an automation pro, and have experience with Terraform. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong experience with automation tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, or Cloudformation
- Experience building out and maintaining cloud environments (Azure preferred but AWS is ok)
- Strong scripting experience with Python or Bash
- Have built out CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or related STEM major
- Experience with containerization tools, such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.