Job Title: Oracle Application/Financial Analyst
Duration: 12+ Months (Potential to Extend & Convert)
Work Location: Atlanta GA (Remote for now)
- 3-5 years of experience in a functional role--Oracle Supply Chain, etc.--or 2 years with Advanced degree.
- Strong, in-depth understanding of 2 or more core Oracle EBS modules, including functionality, key tables, configuration and data.
- Strong documentation skills, involving detailed functional and technical requirements and specifications.
- Ability to interact with business partners, schedule and facilitate meetings, document business needs and translate them into a system solution design and/or process.
- Team player- reliable, flexible, and active participant on the SSC team.
- Able and willing to expand existing knowledge to support additional EBS modules or new technologies like Oracle Cloud and Cloud Services
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with cross-functional, cross-divisional partners throughout the organization.
- Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships critical to success.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Strong in Oracle Supply Chain, Oracle Supplier Network, Oracle Integrated Cloud
- Knowledge of accounting, financial reporting, month-end close cycle
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Experience with Configuration of Cloud Applications and Services.
- Provide Tier 2/3 Incident/Request Management Support for Oracle Supply Chain processes
- Monitor and resolve daily interface failures in a 24/7 environment.
- Creating and maintaining the partnership between business needs and technology delivery teams
- Eliciting and documenting business requirements
- Work closely with the team in the definition, testing, training, implementation and support of functional requirements