The market for Network Engineers is booming, and this opportunity is a great role for someone who is looking to take their experience to the next level! A growing company in the financial space is looking to hire a Network Engineer who wants to get more project-based experience. This is an all Cisco environment where you will be in charge of configurations and maintenance of routers, switches, and firewalls. As you get more comfortable with the environment you will also begin doing upgrades, migrations, and installations of new technologies. They need someone who is excited about projects but capable of doing the day to day LAN/WAN support.
You will be the go to person for networking, but working closely alongside the IT Manager on implementing new technologies and looking into network automation. They are in the process of enhancing their Network and need the right person to make that change with them.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Cisco Network Experience
- Expertise with LAN/WAN Support
- Cisco Switch Expertise, Catalyst, Nexus
- Routing Protocols, BGP, EIGRP
- Firewall Experience, ASA or Fortinet
- VPN and VLAN Experience
- Network Project Experience, Upgrades, Migrations, Etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- SDWAN or SDN Exposure
- Design Exposure
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Network Support and Administration
- 40% Project Work
- 10% Assisting Other Teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Upward Mobility
- Excellent Company Culture
- Bonus Potential
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.