- Own the creation of prioritized, actionable product roadmaps and delivery of solutions in alignment with product and company needs and goals with a specific focus on world-class CRM, self-service, reporting and marketing automation solutions.
- Work collaboratively with a team of cross-functional business stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Marketing and Client Services to obtain and refine business needs/requirements, achieve optimal design in conjunction with Engineering.
- Ensure effective prioritization of day to day requests along with strategic roadmap work to achieve optimal benefit to the business. Ensure alignment and buy-in of product plans, strategies and objectives.
- Deliver frequent, incremental value of roadmap items and stakeholder requirements.Attain assurance of usability for end users.
- Utilize customer driven product management methodologies within an Agile environment.
- Actively participate in the sprint ceremonies including writing sprint stories for backlog, elaborate/groom stories for upcoming sprints, lead sprint planning for your product area, and work with Engineering to answer product related questions.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Client Services to develop and execute release and go-to-market plans
- Facilitate the definition of new and refinement of existing product related business processes.
- Provide coaching, training and collaboration to users and stakeholders to ensure effective utilization of solutions.
- Conduct market research, analyze data, gain insights and foresee, interpret and respond to changes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to travel occasionally.
- Demonstrated knowledge of successful product management/marketing strategies and practices, as well as business and financial acumen
- 3+ years of experience using and working in Salesforce Sales Cloud or an equivalent CRM
- Technical background and strength in back office systems, and preferably quote to cash systems and processes.
- Expertise as an Agile Product Manager with demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritization of business needs and writing epics/user stories, participation in Scrum Ceremonies, collaboration with Engineering.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels, internally and externally.
- Success in working collaboratively with cross functional stakeholder groups with a focus on collaboration and transparent communication.
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to seamlessly multi-task.
- Ability to build buy-in and alignment, act with urgency, drive results and take educated risks.
- Experience with marketing automation and financial (billing/reporting) systems a plus.
- Experience with e-Commerce and customer-self-service a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Adobe Acrobat.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related field; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant digital product management experience B2B and/or B2C, including 4+ years in a product leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to provide formal and informal training to internal stakeholder groups.
- Pragmatic Marketing (Product Management) certification a plus