Our teams are growing and we are looking for Technical Lead in our Denver office. As the Technical Lead development resource you are responsible for the architecture design, development and deployment of both new implementations/new functionality as well as ongoing support on the Salesforce.com platform and it’s ecosystem of applications. You will lead a highly skilled technical team onsite with some contractors to deliver innovative and sophisticated solutions. You will be a critical part of a project team responsible for owning and executing delivery of solutions that are uniquely tailored to the business’ needs. Our solutions utilize deeply technical aspects of all areas of the Salesforce.com platform, and require the highest quality implementations built for scale, efficiency, and a great customer experience. You will work directly with clients, subject matter experts, and Product Managers to understand their needs and detailed requirements, and will be responsible for designing a robust solution to meet those needs. This role will lead multiple technical projects/developer resources simultaneously. The Technical Lead is ultimately responsible for the technical excellence of any project that the team delivers.
- Experience providing technical direction to a team of engineers and working closely with product and business stakeholders.
- Define, implement and enforce development/coding standards and data governance policies.
- Ownership of all technical aspects of a Salesforce.com implementation, including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and AppExchange products.
- Responsible for developing in the Salesforce.com platform including Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, custom objects, and SOQL.
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications with other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, Data.com, Zuora, Docusign, Incent, Marketo or other marketing solutions etc.)
- Provide solution architecture guidance and best practices around Salesforce.com solutions.
- Provide proactive and creative architecture and coding solutions to help solve complex business solutions.
- Create and manage project artifacts such as architecture diagrams, code coverage analysis
- Experience in working in an Agile environment utilizing tools as Jira, Microsoft TFS, and Confluence
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- 3 plus years of technical leadership of a team of developers.
- 5 plus years of experience in solution architecting, design, and developing on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Proficiency in the Salesforce.com development environment including custom objects, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com, IDE (Sublime or Eclipse), Triggers, Migration Tools, and Web Services.
- Experience with enterprise integration to Salesforce.com utilizing ETL tools such as Talend.
- Strong analytical skills and software engineering experience.
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification Required
- Salesforce Advanced Developer (Dev 501) Certification or Salesforce Technical Architect Certification not required but a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Community Cloud, Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) a plus
- Respectful in the workplace. You have a history of integrity, authenticity, and you encourage exchange of ideas amongst the team.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills.
- Strong self-starter and results-driven individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Education and/or Experience
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 plus years hands on experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification Required.
- 3 plus years managing direct reports.
- 3 plus years working in an Agile Environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required.