As a hands-on leader on the product management team, you will have accountability for strategies, and delivery of product solutions and platforms. Responsibilities include ownership of products that support DHI client and techpro marketing communication as well as enable the management, personalization, optimization and delivery of content. You’ll have a pulse on market trends, an understanding of competitive dynamics, alignment with internal stakeholders and solid insight into customer pain-points. Thus, allowing you to champion the development, evolution and execution of a product roadmap that achieves sustainable product differentiation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with a team of cross-functional business stakeholders to: facilitate definition of business needs/requirements, develop product roadmap(s), achieve optimal design and ensure effective prioritization.
- Define and report key success metrics ensuring actionable KPIs are reviewed and as appropriate incorporated into backlog and/or roadmap.
- Own the definition and creation of product roadmaps that align with corporate goals focusing on pragmatic solutions and strategic differentiation.
- Own the strategy and execution of product efforts that tap content personalization best-practices thus driving increased audience penetration and engagement.
- With a focus on execution ensure the evolution, utilization and integration of CMS and communication services within core product offerings.
- Be the product owner for the content and marketing communications platforms working with the engineering team writing user stories, prioritizing features and stories and working through our agile processes and ceremonies to deliver high quality products.
- As business owner of the product offering, provide coaching, training and collaboration to ensure effective utilization of solutions.
- Utilize customer driven product management methodologies (Pragmatic Marketing) within an agile environment. Ensure clarity of expectations and accountability via measurable goals and objectives.
- Ensure optimized integration plans and roadmaps for the assigned product portfolio.
- Lead, coach, mentor team members and ensure clarity of goals and expectations. In addition to direct reports, also lead others through influence seeking to build collaboration and alignment.
- Manage vendor partner relationships ensuring SLA adherence, enhancement/roadmap notification, consulting support etc.
- Own GDPR adherence for product area and incorporate regulatory requirements
- Drive product, solution and service improvement inclusive of onboarding of internal and external implementations.
- Working with the engineering team, appropriately prioritize development of non-client facing improvements for the long-term health of the product.
- Ensure an effective user acceptance testing framework in place for all product releases.
- Maintain close relationships with internal clients to continuously understand customer challenges and identify new opportunities. Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of platform product development, usability and its impact on the business.
- 5+ years experience in digital product management with demonstrated knowledge of successful product management strategies and practices
- Proven expertise with marketing communications platforms and content management systems
- Expertise with mobile App product management a plus
- Demonstrated success in building executable strategic plans
- Expertise as an Agile Product Owner with demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritization of business needs and writing epics/user stories
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels.
- Success in working collaboratively with cross functional stakeholder groups with a focus on building alignment via transparent communication
- Ability to conduct market research, analyze data, gain insights and foresee, interpret and respond to changes
- Ability to anticipate and effectively solve complex problems
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to seamlessly multi-task
- Ability to build buy-in and alignment, act with urgency, drive results and take educated risks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong negotiation skills
- Manage projects to completion within budget and on schedule
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback
- Willing to “roll-up sleeves and get hands dirty”
- Highly organized and proven ability to plan and work in short project cycles
Educational Level/professional qualifications (minimum requirement)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in technology, business, marketing or related field; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant digital product management experience B2B and/or B2C, including 4+ years in a product leadership role
- Pragmatic Product Management certification a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required