DHI Group is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our primary mission is to help professionals in the communities we serve find the best job opportunities and further their careers. Our focus and commitment sets us apart from the competition. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There’s a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider DHI Group.
As the Product Manager you will work closely with stakeholders and customers in understanding internal and external needs in the optimal definition, delivery, training and advocacy of best-in-class B2B e-Commerce solution for addressing new markets and revenue with self-service product purchase.
- Own the creation of prioritized, actionable product roadmaps and delivery of solutions in alignment with product and company needs and goals with a specific focus on provided great e-Commerce solution for Clients
- Effectively integrate e-Commerce to the CPQ rules engine and Product Catalog solutions
- Determine transition strategies and sun setting of existing online ordering solutions
- Drive increased revenue through e-Commerce. Work with product marketing to drive traffic to the e-Commerce solution
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to obtain and refine business needs/requirements
- Work with internal teams to auto provision orders into the necessary systems
- Select vendor product or solution that best meets the requirements and needs of the business in near and long term
- Work collaboratively with UI/UX designers and Engineering to ensure optimal UI design, delivering a great experience for customers/users
- Ensure effective prioritization of day to day requests along with strategic roadmap work to achieve optimal benefit to the business. Ensure alignment and buy-in of product plans, strategies and objectives. Able to positively influence to ensure priorities are withheld where appropriate
- Deliver frequent, incremental value of roadmap items and stakeholder requirements.Attain assurance of usability for end users
- Utilize customer driven product management methodologies within an Agile environment.
- Actively participate in the sprint ceremonies including writing sprint stories for backlog, elaborate/groom stories for upcoming sprints, lead sprint planning for your product area
- Expertise as an Agile Product Owner for tactical aspects, but within overall Product Management role responsible for tactical and strategic. Demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritization of business needs and writing epics/user stories, participation in Scrum Ceremonies
- Work closely with Development and QA in planning, story refinement, and day to day involvement in story execution
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Client Services to develop and execute release and go-to-market plans
- Facilitate the definition of new and refinement of existing product related business processes.
- Provide coaching, training and collaboration to users and stakeholders to ensure effective utilization of solutions
- Work with Product Marketing to obtain market research, competitive analysis. Analyze data, gain insights and foresee, interpret and respond to changes
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in performing full lifecycle Product Management for an e-Commerce product
- Detailed knowledge of Quote to Cash, CPQ, Product Catalogs, self-service ordering and provisioning
- Demonstrated knowledge of successful product management/marketing strategies and practices, as well as business and financial acumen
- Experience using and working in CRM systems, strong preference for Salesforce
- Technical background and strength in back office systems, and preferably quote to cash systems and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels, internally and externally
- Success in working collaboratively with cross functional stakeholder groups with a focus on collaboration and transparent communication
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to seamlessly multi-task.
- Ability to build buy-in and alignment, act with urgency, drive results and take educated risks.
- Experience with marketing automation and financial (billing/reporting) systems a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to travel occasionally
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related field; MBA a plus, or a technical degree with significant business experience
- 3-5 years of relevant digital product management experience B2B and/or B2C, including 4+ years in a product leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to provide formal and informal training to internal stakeholder groups
- Pragmatic Marketing (Product Management) certification a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required.
DHI Group, Inc. will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H-1B, etc.) or relocation to fill this position. Consideration will be given to qualified candidates residing in the greater Denver area.