We are looking for a dedicated professional who is passionate about native mobile app technology to join our Mobile Application Development Team. This team plays a crucial role in DHI's global mobile product strategy by building and supporting cutting-edge iOS mobile applications for both Dice.com and eFinancialCareers.com.
The Senior Mobile Software Engineer will be responsible for contributing to the development of engaging and effective native mobile applications across multiple platforms and device types while working closely with the Mobile Product Owner and Mobile UX Design team to deliver best of breed mobile experiences.
- Research latest trends, strategies and emerging technologies for mobile applications and contribute to technical vision.
- Work with other senior software engineers to understand the high-level mobile software designs and technical specs
- Work with project teams to plan integration and implementation strategies
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software applications. Creates complex prototypes and ensures deliverables are high quality and meet user expectations. Supports system and integration testing activities. Initiates design reviews for new applications and adheres to software development standards.
- Works with product owners and designers to understand and implement the mobile application vision
- Oversees and contributes to the documentation of production support processes. Anticipates long term support issues and plans for corrective actions. Supervises and collaborates with support teams to ensure complex issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- At least 5 years of Software Development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing with iOS
- In depth knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- Expertise building apps that communicate with RESTful services
- Demonstrable portfolio of published applications
- Experience working with Cocoapods
- Solid Object Oriented Development principles
- Understanding of Continuous Integration tools and techniques
- A working understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, organization skills and attention to detail
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's or higher degree in related field or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required.