DHI Group, Inc. (www.dhigroupinc.com) is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to provide solutions that help our customer’s source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
We are about trust, accountability and excellence. These are key values that drive us on a daily basis. We promote success and failure, accepting that what we learn is equally important to our success. We are passionate about teamwork and collaboration which allows us to create an engaging and fulfilling environment.
The Web Analyst will provide the business with actionable intelligence that drives deeper understanding and continuous improvement of ClearanceJobs product, site usage, marketing efficacy and market intelligence.
- Leverage Google Analytics data to proactively deliver high-quality analysis and insight around candidate and employer trends that empower informed decision making.
- Be the group ‘go to’ for information and knowledge pertaining to user engagement.
- Define, implement and where possible automate reporting and dashboards that support day to day operations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in product optimization, digital marketing effectiveness.
- Manage all SEO activities such as technical SEO, content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on search engines.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics for SEO initiatives and content marketing campaigns.
- Work with the development staff to ensure technical SEO and best practices are properly implemented
- Work with the B2B marketing and sales functions, providing analyses for focused research pieces that assist the company with its employer engagement needs.
- Assist business stakeholders with interpreting data, generating key business insights, and making data-driven business decisions.
- Work with Editorial to identify content gaps to target, emerging trends, and evergreen opportunities.
- Stay updated on current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrable knowledge of successful data/analytic practices, as well as strong business acumen.
- Expert in data analysis, insights and visualization.
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to multi-task several priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent web analytics experience, user segmentation, flow analysis, persona development
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Work with SEO tools such as Botify, Moz, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog.
- A/B Testing and CRO tools like HotJar, Crazy Egg, Optimizely or similar.
- Tableau Experience (Desirable, but not required)
- Occasional travel.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience
- 4+ years’ experience with Google Analytics
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO
- Experience developing attribution models and campaign analytics
- Extensive experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Experience with AB and/or multivariate testing
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.