DHI Group is a provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our primary mission is to help professionals in the communities we serve find the best job opportunities and further their careers. Our focus and commitment sets us apart from the competition. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
We are looking for a CMS Java Software Engineer to join our Content Management Team in our platform engineering group. This team is responsible for implementing and developing on Hippo CMS, our Enterprise CMS platform.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There's a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider DHI Group.
- Help architect and implement solutions on Hippo CMS platform across various brands in DHI - primary focused on Dice and eFinancialCareers.
- Work with senior engineers across DHI brands to identify common service needs and help them integrate with new services.
- Perform cross-training and facilitates information sharing among team members. Assist with management of team tasks, projects, and performance reviews.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software applications. Creates prototypes and ensures deliverables are high quality and meet user expectations. Supports system and integration testing activities. Initiates design reviews for new applications and adheres to software development standards.
- Collaborates with Product Owner in completing deliverables. Translates business requirements and functional designs into technical designs. Assists with development of functional designs and resolves complex design issues. Acts as senior technical expert to analyze the business needs.
- Oversees and contributes to the documentation of production support processes. Anticipates long term support issues and plans for corrective actions. Supervises and collaborates with support teams to ensure complex issues are resolved in a timely manner
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Extensive experience as a Java developer
- Comfort with HTML/CSS/JS
- Git / Jenkins / Maven
- Experience with Hippo CMS or any Enterprise CMS a plus.
- Expertise building apps that communicate with RESTful services
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work within an Agile project teams to successfully implement new business information systems
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's or higher degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years as a Software Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required.
DHI Group, Inc. will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H-1B, etc.) or relocation to fill this position. Consideration will be given to qualified candidates residing in the greater Denver area.