NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Director, Business Intelligence - Competitive Intelligence to support our headquarters in Herndon, VA. This position is open only to candidates who have an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
As a member of the Business Development group, the Business Intelligence / Competitive Intelligence will research NetCentrics clients, prospects, key industries, competitors and potential markets to help drive NetCentrics business expansion, delivering research and analysis in succinct written and verbal reports.
Specific duties include:
• Analyze NetCentrics clients, prospects, key industries serviced, competitors and potential markets for business expansion opportunities.
• Conduct extensive research on current and potential clients using electronic, print and Web sources to prepare Business Development Executives for business expansion opportunities.
• Leverage internal and external data to identify opportunities for business expansion.
• Communicate results of research and analysis through written reports and verbal communication.
• Identify market trends, industry developments, client movements and other relevant client news to provide actionable business information to departments, practice groups and NetCentrics management. .
• Assist management with developing a highly functioning competitive intelligence research and business analysis group by contributing ideas, suggestions, and using information and tools.
• Compile and track Competitive Intelligence requests and other administrative tasks.
• Clearance: Must have an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
• Education: Four-year degree from accredited college or university required, with a course of study in business, finance, or economics a plus. MBA, JD or MLS preferred.
• Years of Experience: 5 years of relevant experience in the DoD and Federal space, corporate, professional services or academic environment required, with at least 2 years in DoD.
• Advanced research skills across a variety of media, with an emphasis on online research.
• Ability to quickly develop proficiency in new information resources. Experience using GovWin, Bloomberg, Gov Tribe etc..
• Ability to synthesize relevant information needed for high-level and business development decision-making, and ability to succinctly communicate research findings in a clear and concise manner, with an emphasis on written communication.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a deadline driven environment.
• Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize competing projects.
• Strong communication skills with particular emphasis on written communication.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word and Adobe Acrobat.
• Some travel may be required (10%).
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform and the employee may be required to perform additional duties. Additionally, management reserves the right to review and revise the job description at any time.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled