Apptricity is actively seeking a Enterprise Software Marketing Manager for its suite of leading global tracking and monitoring software and hardware solutions. This person has world class digital marketing skills with strong planning, analytical, execution and communication skills. Expert knowledge of digital marketing experience with SAAS and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our sales team is essential. This position requires three to five years of proven digital marketing experience in the enterprise software industry. The ideal person will be highly motivated, creative individual with experience in SEO, PPC, and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
Work Authorization: .
- Brand Development
- SEO and PPC Execution
- Promotion and Engagement Strategy
- Develop, measure and analyze ROI
- Website development management
- Contribution to and support of direct & indirect market strategies
- Fiscal planning of program budget
- Responsibility for the development and execution of demand creation campaigns
- Accountability for objectives in relation to lead generation, lead conversion, opportunities generation and pipeline contribution.
- Responsibility for the alignment of global marketing campaigns and guidelines with local sales goals and tracking of associated metrics to identify marketing return on investment.
- Responsibility and accountability for all marketing leadership activities including: press relations, media schedules, opinion leadership, executive engagements, technical partnerships, sponsorships and hospitalities.
- Responsibility and accountability for all customer community activities including: annual user conferences, customer facing communication, customer reference programs, press releases, trade shows and product/industry forums.
- Responsibility and accountability for the tracking of program budget spend vs. plan.
- Responsible for managing staff, training, and performance evaluations
- Significant experience in software product marketing, marketing management.
- Experience using Hub Spot (or equivalent marketing automation tool)
- Experience using Salesforce
- Significant knowledge of SEO and PPC
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business-related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing Director Role or equivalent industry positions
- 3-5 years’ experience designing marketing strategy/plans aligned with to go-to-market and sales priorities
- 3-5 years’ experience in lead generation, reputation, account-based marketing, digital marketing, web strategies, events marketing, and marketing promotion.
- 3-5 years of experience speaking at press releases, trade shows, and other large gatherings.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver through relationships at all levels of the organization, demonstrating excellent communication skills, both written and verbal