TechDemocracy provides advisory and integration services across the areas of identity and access management (IAM); governance, risk, and compliance (GRC); application security assessment; data protection and privacy; integrated threat management; and continuous risk assessment. Our Intellicta platform and framework-driven solution-agnostic approach help organizations optimize their entire IT stack.
A modern digital IT environment improves the business and security of the entire organization. TechDemocracy is a proven leader in global IT services, known for its digital advisory solutions and managed and implementation services. Let us help you to complement your organization s IT needs.
Role: Director of Sales
Regions: CST/ MST / PST
Employment Type : Fulltime
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description: - Sales
The Cyber Security Services and Product Sales position for Techdemocracy is responsible for business development through acquiring new clients with an industry focus. This role requires a results-driven Sales work that achieved Cyber Security Services and Cyber Product sales success in highly competitive markets. This role is expected to have extensive experience in developing C's (CISO, CIO) and E, s (Executive leaders) level relationships and partnering with clients and stakeholders as required. The expected success of this role is the ability to gain a high level of trust and working relationship from both clients and internal team members.
- Penetrate target market for new client or accounts to provide services and product from Techdemocracy Portfolio.
- Own and support the responsibility of Client Relationship and executives at company level. Self-driven to Plans, directs and manages sales and market activities to continually grow the business which reflect customer trends and changes of need.
- Impacts customer business strategy and sells solutions across the company solution portfolio. Articulate and drive the roadmap of company sales growth plan.
- Leads the strategic direction of the account by establishing and articulating account growth and client satisfaction goals in relation to client expectations.
- Manages customer relationships. Serves as an advisor to develop vision, innovation, and industry expertise. Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer intimacy.
- Communicates with cross-functional groups, and builds strategic relationships with client teams.
- Provides significant industry expertise and client business acumen. Sells Cyber Security services (Identity and Access management, GRC, Infrastructure Security) to the customer, enabling competitive advantage for them in the marketplace.
- Provides thought leadership and capitalizes on cumulative industry, product, and company-specific experiences.
- Focuses on account expansion and revenue generation with a specific target. Involves sales support for penetration of specific deals. Advises on and executes business development strategies. May advice on proposal activities as assigned.
- Preferable candidate Should have sales experience in IAM/IDM, GRC, Infrastructure services.
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written)
- Must have worked with Medium and higher level of clients selling or managing $ 2 million business and more
- Must have bachelor degree
- Should not have problem to travel as required (Up to 75 90 %)
- Should be flexible to adopt and work with team placed at multi geographic locations
- Having Product and Services sales experience is added .
- Aptitude for Conceptual Thinking Able to develop frameworks to organize fragmented information; Quickly comprehends various products/services and how they add value for clients; Adept at identifying relevant connections between disparate ideas (i.e. "connecting the dots")
- Thought Leadership Aptitude to think creatively and identify new strategies/solutions/approaches
- Problem Solving Uses creativity and resourcefulness to identify solutions and opportunities
- Lead change and generate new ideas Pursue bold ideas, challenge status quo and generate high-impact ideas for the business function
- Collaboration Modeler of collaboration and influence; demonstrates an impulse to help the people they work with
- Interpersonal Skills Strong social judgment; adept at developing relationships
- Personal Accountability Exceptional personal accountability and self-motivated
- Personal Presence Projects confidence; composed under pressure
- Business Development
- Relocation Assistance
- Leave Benefits
- Attractive Incentives
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch on +1 /