DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world. Equipped with Boost Mobile and its 9 million customers as the newest part of the DISH brand, we're setting our sights on competing in the prepaid and postpaid retail wireless market as the nation's fourth facilities-based mobile carrier.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH. Job Duties and Responsibilities
This e-Commerce Integrations Product Manager will be working within the Retail Wireless team in our Dish Grand Central office located in Denver, CO. You will be working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment spanning the Retail Wireless team and broader Dish organizations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Providing application and process subject matter expertise for business partners and IT teams
- Working cross-functionally with our core systems teams to define and prioritize our e-commerce roadmap for success
- Working closely with data & architecture teams to verify and validate business assumptions to better define engineering priorities
- Write features and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality.
- Facilitates requirement gathering meetings, communicates and complex business needs into clear, actionable requirements for our development team
- Read API docs from e-commerce platforms, payment processors, and 3rd party integration partners
- Assist with integration work that may include data mapping sessions between the e-commerce platform and other systems such as the catalog
A successful e-Commerce Product Manager will have:
Preferred SkillsYou will stand out if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Management role or equivalent
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments in the organization from technical staff to executive stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile environment and managing multiple dependencies and projects
- Ability to create, review, interpret user flow diagrams and systems architectural diagrams
- Love reading API docs and figuring out how the eCommerce platform and the other system will integrate
- A constant learner-mindset with the drive to creatively think outside the box and innovate
- Fluency in eCommerce tech (shopping cart, ordering, payment gateways, catalog management, and APIs that connect to internal systems.)
- Adobe Magento and Adobe suite of services working experience
- Internet, telecom, cable, or satellite OSS/BSS business
- Startup experience and defining products from scratch
- Agile certification is plus
#LI-CC2 Salary Range
Compensation: $75,600.00/Year - $108,000.00/Year Benefits
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.