Role: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Folsom, CA
- Day-to-day engagement with information technology application delivery and support team to ensure application delivery milestones and operational goals are met.
- Experienced with querying and consuming from a REST APIs
- Experience with code management, Gitflow and automated build processes and pipelines
- Design and develop complex web components, scalable and robust web services based on C# .NET and SQL Server.
- Work with cross-functional teams of technical and business experts using Kanban development methodology
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Mentor, guide and team lead focus on technology roadmap, future technologies.
- Develop, maintain and publish related design documentation, standard operating procedures, policies and knowledge base documents. Provide knowledge transfer to other IT teams to enable them to assist in supporting the application environments.
- Attends, and participates in staff meetings and related activities, and attends workshops/training to keep current with application issues, trends, and opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7 years of progressive engineering experience in Microsoft Web stack development
- 3+ years of working experience as a Senior .NET developer
- Experience creating standalone applications and architecting front-end logic
- Ability to conceptualize processes and suggest improvements
- Strong fundamental understanding of C# and Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience or willingness to learn and use software tools version control systems, Team Foundation server, and Gitlab.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Azure Integration and working experience with Azure platform
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, and LINQ, ASP.NET Core
- Strong experience with SQL Server databases design, development, T-SQL stored procedures performance tuning, and optimization of SQL code.
- Strong experience with building and using API and Web Services (WebAPI)
- Experience with service-oriented architectures
- Knowledge of REST API modeling and design
- Strong experience with AJAX, XML and JSON
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experienced with production support and monitoring practices
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our .