Atyeti Inc is a Global Information Technology Solutions and Services provider, with offices in USA, UK, Switzerland, Poland, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia and Hong Kong. We specialize in providing IT Solutions in Capital Markets and Financial Services.
- 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015 and 2016
- Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
- 2012,2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies.
Global Investment Bank is looking to hire a Senior Application Support for its team in Raleigh, NC location.
- You demonstrate a hands-on approach to resolution of production incidents and the understanding of the bigger picture around production processes
- You will have excellent problem-solving skills, ability to quickly broker solutions, resolve incidents, and perform appropriate root cause analysis.
- SQL, Database - Sybase / Oracle, Unix - Solaris / Linux - RedHat, Experience of automation through scripting, job scheduling tools (Autosys, Control-M etc)
- Awareness / experience working as part of or setting up a DevOps model and a modern SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Monitoring / Alerting and Batch / Job scheduling experience
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time
- Ability to fully document solutions
- Proactive, adaptive, independent and self-managing with proven capability to lead a project initiative
- Effectively adapt to necessary changes in work requirements, roles and responsibilities
- Ability to understand, adhere to and suggest improvements to internal IT control policy and industry best-practice
- You will be supporting Global systems working closely with team members in various locations, so excellent communication skills are being sought in candidates
- You will enhance your skills to learn new technologies to Automate the manual process where required
- Must have 10+ yrs of experience
- Development background in Java or .Net applications
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Sybase, Java.
- Geneos and Control-M knowledge.
- Experience with one of scripting languages: SHELL, PERL, PYTHON development
- Exposure to the Atlassian tool set – Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience supporting applications running on Windows/Unix/Linux Servers.
- Experience in DevOps tools – Dockers, Containers, Redhat Openshift
Strong design and development skills in two or more of the following technologies and tools: Java/J-unit, Python 3, R-Scripting, Cucumber, JBehave or other BDD testing frameworks
- Knowledge of No-SQL databases and Big Data (HBase/Hadoop, MongoDB, Casandra etc.)
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
- Experience on ITRS Geneos Monitoring tool
- Knowledge of JIRA system to log problems, bug fixes for Development book of work.
- Experience on Splunk tool or any Log Management tool
- Knowledge of Informatica & Messaging Queues is plus
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required;