Our client, a multinational financial services company, is looking for multiple software engineers to join their risk technology team. If hired, you will be part of group that is responsible for ensuring the security of billions of financial transactions daily.
If you are looking to be part of a flagship, consumer-facing project while working with some of the latest technologies for JVM, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or similar field. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- REST API development for backend and/or fullstack positions
- Experience in a modern backend API language like Java, Kotlin, Scala, Golang, NodeJS, C#, Python, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Dedicated experience in Java and Spring
- Microservices development in Spring Boot or similar framework
- Kotlin (or other JVM language) experience is a huge plus
- ANTLR or other language parsing technologies
- Public, Private, and/or Hybrid cloud experience
- TDD and CI/CD
- Prior experience working with build & deployments on application servers
- Prior banking/financial services experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with mobile application development
What You Will Be Doing as the API Engineer:
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of Server Side API's
- Collaborate with project managers and software developers to design, develop, test, and maintain the Server Side APIs
- Assist in the estimation and assessment of feasibility for features
- Competitive base pay: Up to $135,000, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Consistently rated a top place to work nationwide
- Health insurance with multiple options
- Supplemental insurances - vision, dental, life, disability, etc.
- 401(k) with high employer match
- PTO - vacation, sick, holidays
- Parental leave
- Flexible scheduling and some remote work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.