Senior IT Auditor
Location: 100% Remote
Our client is searching for a detail-oriented, energetic Senior IT Auditor for its Internal Audit team.
The Sr. IT Auditor will report directly to the Manager of IT Audits, Governance and Compliance.Key Responsibilities
Key Desired Skills and Experience:
- Assist in annual strategic business and IT risk assessments.
- Support and coordinate IT focused governance, compliance and operational audits including ICFR and PCI control testing.
- Perform procedures to research the business and IT area/function being audited, prepare risk assessment and planning activities, execute defined audit work program steps, and draft results/conclusions.
- Identify and/or help to assess the potential for control enhancements or opportunities for management to improve the efficiency or effectiveness of operations.
- Develop key resource contacts across departments.
- Participate in discussions with audit clients and management regarding results of testing to validate facts and circumstances, establish the basis for audit testing conclusions and/or reportable findings.
- Review company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Compile and maintain audit work papers in conformity with departmental quality standards and guidelines by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4-6 years of experience in internal or external audit, technology and/or business operations, and internal controls over financial reporting.
- Knowledge of relevant IT standards and best practices (e.g., ISO, ITIL, COBIT, NIST).
- Preferred Certification: CISA, CPA, CIA, CISSP, QSA, or ISA.
- Experience auditing IT control environments, security, general and application controls, including testing of applications, databases, operating systems, cloud and networks.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) IT general controls.
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills allowing for the ability to engage in multiple assignments.
- Success working cross-functionally with diverse teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to build and foster strong working relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.