Location: Menlo Park, CA (Remote Till Covid)
Duration: 6 Months +
The main function of the Full Stack Developer is to design, code, and create system specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex Web applications.
* Lead complex technical or product efforts involving many engineers
* Implement the features and user interfaces of products
* Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
* Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
* Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
* HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
* Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
* Experience with React
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related field required.
What makes this role interesting?
- This role will work on internal tools used by hundreds of product teams.
- The role will collaborate with very senior engineers in our team