Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education. We are a privately held company that strives to accomplish our corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better . We are committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Arthrex 2022 Benefits
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company-Provided Life Insurance
Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
Free, Onsite Medical Clinics
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Trip of a Lifetime
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Please note, most benefits are for regular, full time employees.
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively seeking a Business Systems Analyst Lead SAP OTC to work directly with the IT and Sales departments within Arthrex. You will be responsible for facilitating process improvements engaging business and IT, as well as design and/or configure, analyze, implement, test, and maintain the organization s on-premise and cloud computing SAP applications in OTC (Order to Cash) area. A Bachelor s Degree & excellent communications and analytical skills, strong technical project management skills will be essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Obtain a deep understanding of relevant business area(s) and business processes to be able to recommend solutions and build high-quality requirements.
* Shape business requirements by making recommendations and suggesting alternatives to proposed solutions.
* Participate in Application Configuration, Analysis, Management, and Maintenance in an Enterprise environment, including (where applicable):
- Access administration and user onboarding.
- Issue resolution, patching, and performance monitoring.
- Reliability, backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- Monitor system logs for unusual activity and escalate or makes recommendations for resolution.
- Participate in infrastructure projects to provide application specifications and requirements, as well as operational, run book, and capacity planning information.
* Support user training activities.
* Adhere to the Quality System Procedures and Change Control.
* Lead and/or participate in delivery of projects.
* Provide Application End User support.
* Respond, resolve, or escalate reported incidents.
* Under management direction, may participate as SME for audits.
* Responsible for coordinating application needs from back-end platforms through user interface.
* Ensure stability, integration, and integrity of production systems.
* Complete all QA Non-Conformance and Corrective Actions in a timely manner.
* Participate in assessment of application security and identity management requirements, where applicable.
* Create artifacts as appropriate, including business case documentation, scope documentation, detailed functional requirements, operational requirements, process flows, and test cases.
* Benchmark current and future processes against industry best practices.
* Understand technical options, limitations, costs, and risks.
* Communicate tradeoffs to business partners and work with them to shape requirements accordingly.
* Help resolve competing priorities between stakeholder groups by facilitating stakeholder discussions and escalate issues where appropriate.
* Proficient in application configuration, including add-on products/modules.
* Mentor junior Analysts.
* Help senior management match strategy to organizational capabilities.
* Contribute to the portfolio management of process improvements and IT projects to achieve business goals and objectives.
* Contribute to the development of a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of new capabilities.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree required.
* Must have at least 8 years of hands-on experience with Order to Cash processes using SAP SD, LE.
* Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, medical device industry experience is preferred.
* Experience with EDI, IDOC, Intercompany processing and 3rd party logistics preferred.
* Experience with implementing/supporting functionality on global instance covering multiple countries preferred.
* Experience with configuring commissions, rebates, royalties using Vistex is preferred.
* Experience with complex pricing and/or contracts preferred.
* Experience using LSMW, SAP Query, Winshuttle preferred.
* Experience with SAP upgrades preferred.
* Experience with S/4HANA preferred.
* Experience implementing SAP GTS preferred.
* Experience with ABAP debugging preferred.
* Experience with SAP Solution Manager on ChaRM and requirements management preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
* Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
* Written and spoken language proficiency in one or more of the following is a plus Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
* Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
* Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly
* Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization up to the senior management level
* Experience with process improvement and problem-solving techniques and tools; Lean, Six Sigma preferred
* Must be a strong team player.
* SAP, APICS, PMP certifications a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.