Our client is an aerospace company that is located in Menlo Park. They're a series B startup with a strong mission to provide data services of Earth orbit mapping. If you're someone who's interested in space and science, this company will be suited for you! Currently, they're looking for a physical scientist to develop new orbital algorithms for modeling their large dataset.
- B.S in hard science degrees or related technical field (e.g Astrodynamics, Aerospace, Physics, etc.)
- 3+ years of industry experience in numerical modeling, data analysis, or machine learning
- Strong expertise using Python, C/C++, and/or Java
- Highly skilled in linear algebra and statistics
- Data analysis, machine learning, physical/numerical modeling
- Math: Statistics and linear algebra
- Strong understanding of Astrodynamics
- Strong coding experience using: Python, C/C++, and/or Java
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent health benefits plan
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salaries coupled with meaningful equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.