Title: Sr. D365 Business Analyst
Duration: 3-6 Months C2H
- 1st preference: local to Bay Area with the ability to go into Emeryville office in hybrid schedule
- 2nd preference: candidates in PST/MST willing to travel to Bay Area periodically (define expectation monthly, quarterly, etc)
- 3rd preference: candidates in PST/MST not willing to travel
Work Authorization: s and Only Due to legal or Government requirement
Rate: $75-80/hr on C2C
About the current project:
This D365 Business Analyst is responsible for partnering with internal business stakeholders to provide technology solutions around Dynamics 365. These solutions are around enhancements/optimization the warehouse and order fulfillment process, with the end goal of picking and shipping products more efficiently for home delivery customers.
As a Senior Business System Analyst on the Supply Chain Technology team, are responsible for identifying and addressing financial and technological improvements, as well as operational, defects / deficiencies, and improving product efficiency.
- Functional D365 system analyst and hands on expertise in customization and configurations of the Microsoft Dynamics365 ERP. Work closely with Warehouse and Plant business and Peet's technology teams to enable warehouse and plant technology solution innovation, optimization, and automation strategies that have a positive return on investment for the business.
- Leverage a strong understanding of integrated data relationships and how it's used in a complex ERP based ecosystems to drive innovative business solutions.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process and requirements analysis and design. Partner closely with business partners in supply chain, finance and IT to ensure capabilities provided meet the long-term business strategies, in addition to short-term goals.
- Participate in multiple projects from beginning to end participate in project scope, delivery of project tasks and milestones,
- Collaborate with architects and developers to implement functional designs, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA testing and participate in testing, as required.
- Partner with tech operations and development teams to identify root causes for issues. Design modifications to eliminate system issues and optimize the overall execution of production systems.
- Provide leadership and mentorship train team members on system capabilities/functionality lifting the collective knowledge base of the team.
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills. Be able to engage with members of the Senior Management team at any given point to articulate ideas and viewpoints.
- Ensure the proper security administration, configuration and system processes are in place and appropriately maintained and compliant internal and external audit standards.
- Collaborate with Microsoft and other key technology vendor partners to deliver required capabilities and enhancements in support of business initiatives and growth strategies.
- 7+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Functional Consultant, Product Manager within a technology organization
- 5+ years of experience with D365 F&O, post-implementation (experience implementing D365 is a plus)
- Experience delivering and supporting technology platforms across various parts of a business (e.g., Warehouse Operations, Fulfillment, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.)
- Focused expertise on the operations side, specifically warehouse and manufacturing area
- Experience delivering multiple supporting system integrations within D365 implementation
- Knowledge of Boomi or other integration platform technology experience.
- Experience with Power App integration is a plus D365 offers the ability to customize screens or attach PowerApps to take data out and then put it back in. (build capabilities without modifying 365)
- Experience with food and beverage manufacturing, distribution, and leading end-to-end consumer packaged goods, retail or supply chain and warehouse management system projects.
- Experience working in a company that ships products to customers in any sort multi-channel is nice to have.
- Working knowledge in SQL , Power BI, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with SDLC methods including such as waterfall and agile
- Time management skills, strong ability to multi-task, follow up and manage competing priorities independently
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule during weekdays and weekends as dictated by business needs
- Ability to present and communicate with influence and confidence to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently, but also work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems using expertise, creativity and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated strong pride of ownership across all projects and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business or equivalent experience.
Ravi Kumar | Senior Technical Recruiter