Job Title: Senior C# Developer Job Location: Ashburn, Virginia Job Type: Fulltime
- Responsible for supporting the KeyBRIDGE platform which is built in C#.
- Primary responsibilities will be to design, develop and support the KeyBRIDGE application.
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment and have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and producing a quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports Translate use cases into functional applications.
- Develop functional and design specifications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and develop test automation.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices.
- Reports to VP of Key Management
- Works with peers in a cross functional team, therefore close cooperation with other departments within the team, e.g. technical support, product management and production.