The role will be leading and supporting the delivery of various Technology Risk & Control, Global Procurement and Third Party Governance (TPG) related Risk Reporting and Intelligence products & services with the ability to provide multiple perspectives to support our global business (e.g. Line of business, Regional, Legal Entity, Business Services). Responsibilities
: (Key parts to the job role)- The high-level roles and responsibilities would include:
- Collaborates with stakeholders to analyze and interpret data patterns, to understand correlations between data sets, to gauge progress toward targets, and to provide risk intelligence and recommendations.
- Supports in establishing AI and analytics-based issue recognition via data-mining, textual analysis, external events, and regulatory factors
- Consults with stakeholders across global and regional groups to understand the Risk Reporting requirements that drive the analysis and design of dashboards and reporting solutions
- Develops, maintains and reviews/analyses Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Trains others and serves as subject matter expert on data visualisation, new techniques in data processing and analytics, and best practices.
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of team's processes through ongoing initiatives including: solutions to automate, building efficiencies, and maintaining consistency across multiple dashboards.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to obtain, cleanse, analyze, and reconcile required data.
- Create accurate, timely, and well-controlled BI dashboards for various stakeholders using tools like Power BI, Tableau or Qlikview
- Synthesize data findings and statistics into actionable insights and stories for presenting to senior leadership
: (what we are looking for)- The candidate must be able to work across global and regional groups and communicate Technology Risk & Control , Global Procurement and Third Party Governance (TPG) matters effectively to their senior management. Bachelor-s Degree or equivalent work experience required. Working knowledge of technology risk, Global procurement, third party/ vendor management lifecycle and/or technology compliance is preferred. The candidate must be high performing individual with the following skills: Risk Knowledge
- Experience of Information Risk/Security and Technology Risks and Metrics analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of key regulations and industry standards such as ISO 27001&2, NIST SP800-53, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc.
- Have industry recognised certifications e.g. CRISC, CISSP, CISA.
- AI and analytics-based issue recognition via data-mining, textual analysis, external events, and regulatory factors
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI.
- Hands-on experience using Big data tools (Hive, Impala)
- Understanding of Sharepoint is a plus.
Data visualization development, including advanced calculations and interactive dashboards.
- Creating prototypes, design documents and Business Requirement Documents.
- Knowledge of relational databases and database design.
- Performing queries, extracting and joining data, and loading data using SQL and/or other query languages.
- Working with streaming data and unstructured data from multiple data sources.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Optimizing the user experience.
- Ability to translate complex data into user-friendly information.
- Ability to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and implement effective solutions.
- Ability to implement and use new technology and work processes to enhance decision-making.
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to build, establish, and maintain effective working relationships and collaborate within the team and stakeholders.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.