SGS Technologie, LLC is a leading software development and IT staffing firm headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Founded in 2003, SGS specializes in application and database development, contracting help desk and technical support professionals, and contract-to-hire and full-time positions. Since our inception, we have been committed to creating long-term business relationships with our employees and clients while excelling in customer service.
- Supports I.T. Security Managers with I.T. Security risk and exception
- Identification and management processes across all aspects of Information Technology for the Client
- Plan, oversee, conducts, and routinely report on IT Security risk assessments/analysis of the IT infrastructure and operations
- Actively participate on assigned projects to help ensure secure solutions and services are procured, developed and implemented.
- Support the IT Security Managers in developing risk and compliance management policies, processes, and procedures.
- Plan, oversee, conduct, and routinely report on compliance activities to determine level of compliance with internal and external IT Security requirements.
- Facilitate remediation plan processes by meeting with key stakeholders and managers to develop appropriate response action plans.
- Maintain the IT Security Risk and Exception to Policy Registers through manual and automated tools, process and procedures.
- Plan, oversee, conduct, and routinely report on IT Security vulnerability scanning and assessments to include remediation effort progress.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of IT Security theory/practices
- Advanced knowledge of IT Risk theory/practices
- Advanced knowledge of IT Compliance theory/practices
- Advanced knowledge of IT Security frameworks
- Knowledge of Third Party Security Risk Management
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations
- Knowledge of professional auditing principles
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure / Architecture
- Knowledge of scanning and compliance tools
- Ability to lead and coach others
- Strong communication skills with ability to conceptualize.
- Ability to work independently and lead teams.
- Ability to use tools and techniques to gather data.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives at once.
- Proficiency in MS Office, query reporting and GRC Tools
- Time management skills.
Preferred knowledge, skills, & abilities
- Business presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of industry standards such as NIST CSF and 800 series, ISO 27000 series, COBIT, etc.
- Application development and database management (HIGHLY DESIRABLE)
- CISA, CRISC certifications
- At least 4 yrs. of IT Compliance, risk or auditing; 2 of which MUST include experience conducting audits/risk/compliance assessments.
- Current CISM or equivalent/higher level information Security certification
- 1 or more relevant technical certification
- High School Diploma
- Associate / Technical degree OR 2 yrs. relevant experience OR a combination of both college and experience equivalent to 2 years
There are a couple of key technical items that the ideal candidate should know.
- Endpoint Protection Technologies such as Symantec Endpoint Protection
- If the candidate knows Microsoft ATP that is a plus.
- Office 365 Security
For Further Details Please Contact: