Job ID: 2112425
Location: ARLINGTON , VA , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-18
Subcategory: Cyber GRC
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to support all facets of Cybersecurity in Rosslyn, VA.
• The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) will have responsibility for supporting the implementation of information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of classified information.
• Demonstrate extensive DCSA and DAAPM experience and knowledge
• Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, and Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) packages.
• Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
• Working knowledge of NISPOM, NIST 800-53, ICD 503, RMF and DAAPM is required.
• Main customer interaction is within the DoD community
• Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently without supervision.
• This critical role requires the applicant to be a self-starter and willingness to initiate communication with SAIC management and various Government agencies for support and/or compliance requirements.
• The position requires daily support of system users, interaction with SAIC management and occasional interaction with Government personnel.
• The ISSO will be responsible for systems security, testing, and supporting system accreditation activities.
• The ISSO will support a variety of stand-alone, proposal and networked systems
• Duties will include but are not limited to technical engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting, training, and document creation.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
• Active Top Secret clearance w/ SCI eligibility
• DoD 8570 IAT III or/and IAM Level II or III certifications (CISSP, CISM, CAP, CASP+, etc.)
• Experience in Windows (10) and Windows Server operating systems
• Knowledge of how Windows systems integrate into Microsoft Active Directory, utilize Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Group Policies.
• Understand the ISSM/ISSO and System Administrator roles and the "separation of duties" concept
• Experience working on classified processing systems and handling classified material.
• Experience with Host Based Security Systems (HBSS)
• Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and reviewing audit logs
• Candidate should have experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) security policies to include Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.