TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver's seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
Cloud Security is a DevOps engineering team at TransUnion that focuses on building first-of-its-kind security products and services for the enterprise. As a member of this innovative agile team, you will collaborate with others to develop and maintain capabilities required to secure data and applications operating in dynamic cloud computing environments. In this CI/CD workspace you will construct and integrate security solutions with many popular vendor and open source technologies, internally developed applications and cloud native services.
Engineers on this team will be challenged to provide technical and thought leadership in an effort to improve development practices, simplify processes and optimize platforms. To succeed in this role, you need to be courageous, eager to learn, able to work through ambiguity, communicate effectively, problem solve, and foster idea generation.We'd Love to See
Impact You'll Make:
- 4+ years of software development and/or full-stack engineering experience
- Hands-on expertise operating with cloud platforms, container technologies, APIs and event-driven automation
- Robust experience leading efforts to design, deploy and manage security products/services in Azure and AWS
- Robust experience with CI/CD best practices and technologies such as GIT, Jenkins, Terraform, Cloudformation and Ansible
- Proficiencies with popular scripting and programming language frameworks such as Python, Java, Golang, Scala and Ruby
- Ability to translate policies into event-driven as-code solutions
- Advanced understanding of micro-service principles and immutable architecture
- Passion for innovation and the drive for creating something new
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and lead large and complex endeavors
- Possess a mindset for building incrementally and delivering business value quickly
- Stays current with evolving technologies and effectively educates leadership on trends and opportunities
- Continuously finds opportunities to simplify and optimize technology and processes
- Drives collaboration and continuously finds value and methods for up-skilling others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Lead the technical direction of cloud security in all areas of strategy, architecture and solutions
- Develop and implement a robust suite of security products/services to align with organizational efforts to modernize our growing global cloud architecture
- Improve critical security capabilities to simplify compliance and provide value-added security enhancements for enterprise IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Lead Engineer, Info Sec Engineering