Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
As a member of the Global Solutions Delivery team, the Integration Consultant role works directly with clients and internal business partners to manage the project life cycle and coordinate the implementation of ITP solutions. Expectations include an ability to build rapport and develop relationships with internal and external partners, manage client expectations, utilize strong project management skills to manage activities/resources, and ensure targeted completion dates are achieved. Your Primary Responsibilities:
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed for Success:
- Serve as the business analyst/project manager for each client engagement. Manage project scope and timeline to ensure all deliverables meet established quality standards and client expectations. Act as the primary client point of contact. Successfully engage in multiple client projects simultaneously. Communicate proactively and regularly with management regarding project updates.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements gathering meetings, workflow analysis and develop recommendations based on experience gathered from past client engagements.
- Develop and document project artifacts, as needed, using standard templates (e.g. Business Requirements Document, Conformance Tests, Project Status Reports).
- Accountable for project success and the resolution of all issues that arise during the project life cycle.
- Lead regular project status meetings with clients to provide project status updates as required in client contracts.
- Support clients during client test activities. Monitor client progress during initial production rollout and successfully handover to Production Support teams.
- Make recommendations to Product Management for enhancements to products identified during client projects.
- Participate in internal Cross Functional initiatives.
- Assist with other miscellaneous duties, as requested, by the Integration Manager.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization! Who We Are:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated project management and application integration skills required, PMP certified desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience preferably in the Financial Services industry with understanding of the Institutional Trade Flow and Trade Processing business e.g. STP and current securities industry initiatives
- Experience with similar business/application messaging systems and protocols highly desirable
- Must have extensive client facing experience with proven ability to effectively manage client expectations and concerns
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Chief Client Office (CCO) is focused on providing a consistent Client Experience across all business lines and geographies, enabling enhanced Client Satisfaction, Revenue Growth and Business Line Success. The CCO function includes Sales, Partners, Relationship Management, Integration, Marketing & Communications and Sales Analytics & Operations.
The Integration Management team are responsible for managing the safe delivery / implementation of financial product solutions sold, including leading development of customer installation and / or system integration plans whilst maintaining adequate records and systems and mitigating risk.