We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Cloud/Healthcare Technical Applications Architect to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
- Will be working on new projects and programs in flight for new digital market offerings.
- Working with Product Managers and the enterprise to make sure solution promoting is the right one.
- Following digital architecture standards.
- Integrating various components together into the enterprise solutions.
- They will be Promoting Cloud Native Solutions (SaaS).
What are we looking for?
Las Vegas NV
Day 1 Onsite
- Design software architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Lead development teams, delegate tasks and provide technical management oversight on projects
- Manage various software development projects for a key product line and practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Manage various software development projects leveraging front end technologies including Angular, Typescript and Reactive form design
- Design database schema and develop stored procedures on Azure SQL / MS SQL Server
- Guide development teams in unit testing process, test and troubleshoot applications built on .NetCore, Angular and Azure SQL
- Minimum five years of recent progressive experience developing software
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Experience using .NET, minimum five years of experience leading development teams and providing technical management oversight on projects
- Experience testing and troubleshooting applications built on .NetCore
- Previous experience creating technical documents for software products using Visio, UML and PowerPoint