Company Description PureIntegration
who will be responsible for building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. As an Engineer III working on the XMS team, you will be responsible for helping to build the next generation services used to build our world-class customer experience. You will be actively working on all aspects of delivering our products, and helping to improve the processes we use to deliver those products along the way. As an engineer on the team, you will be faced with a diverse set of challenges on a day-to-day basis, providing input and technical direction, all with the support of your team.Location: Philadelphia, PAWork Arrangement:
Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year.Work Authorization:
& USCIT Only. We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2CResponsibilities:
Requirements & Skills:
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Engineers to define technical solutions and improve customer experience.
- Design new web applications, back-end services, and system architectures to enable rapid delivery of core features.
- Participate in team Agile development process, helping to drive continual improvements to overall delivery.
- Provide ownership for all aspects of DevOps platform from end-to-end, including development, operations, and quality.
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation to help resolve production issues and assist customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Computer Science or related Engineering is required, a Master's degree is desirable.
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience.
- In-depth understanding of building highly available, scalable systems using Java and related frameworks.
- Strong understanding of Linux command-line tools and system administration concepts.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
- Solid understanding of Agile software development methodologies and experience as a member of a Scrum team.
- Strong ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and priorities to both team members and leadership.
Resource at all levels are expected to:
- Experience working with Behavior Driven Development tools like Cucumber.
- Experience deploying containerized services to platforms like Kubernetes.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.