TeamSoft is currently seeking a Sr. IT QA Analyst / Test Lead for a Consulting role in the Madison, WI area.
This QA Leader will be focused on a Global Cyber Security program and will lead a QA team and their activities by creating plans and models for a successful execution of multiple projects, which may involve the implementation of procedural changes to align objectives and needs to solutions.
- 4+ years of QA Leadership for a Global team
- 8+ years of QA Experience overall
- Bachelor s Degree required
- Ability to travel between 1-4 times per year is required
- Cyber Security / Data Loss Prevention projects experience would be a plus
- Insurance or Financial Industry experience is a plus
**Full Project Details will be given upon interest / interview.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.