We are having an immediate opening for Mulesoft developer position in Chicago, IL.
Position: Mulesoft developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Looking for local candidates who are available for face to face interview
- Possess strong skills in working with the business team for Requirement analysis with Excellent communication skills.
- Skills in Design and Development of MuleSoft with extensive hands-on in the areas DataWeave, SalesForce Connector, XSLT and API Management.
- Must be able to carry out the Build and Deployment of APIs independently.
- Skills in Building MuleSoft APIs with WSDL, XSD, REST and SOAP web-services and Should demonstrate JSON, XML Transformations.
- SKills in Designing Exception Handling and must be able to perform code review and able to carry out complex code fixes independently.
- Hands-on Skills in Integration Design Patterns and Should have worked at least in 2 projects from Inception to Delivery.
- Exposure to API designer to be able to Design, Create and Implement API Specification along with Mock services.