Position: Android Developer / Engineer Location: Sunnyvale / San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Multiple Levels - Android developer from 3 to 10 Years of experience
*Minimum Education and Experience required:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software
Minimum Skills required:
- Experience with mobile software development using Java.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience with the agile methodology Scrum
- Experience with the development of mobile network clients using the HTTP protocol, REST APIs and Google Cloud Messaging
- Experience with Google Play APIs : Maps, Location, and Cloud Messaging
- Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (DDMS, MAT)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with Android software development
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Android code.
- Published Android application is required.