Remote option is available for employees located in the following states; NJ, NY, GA, CO, FL, IL, IN, IA, MS, NV, PA, WV, AZ, MD, Washington D.C. , AZ, MD, LA and MI.
One visit to your nearest office required once per quarter (3 months.)
HQ: Jersey City
My client is looking for a senior candidate to assist with UI Development and Software Engineering with React.JS. They have a sophisticated web application and mobile apps that process real-time data. They process hundreds of bets/transactions PER SECOND and are leading the industry in all aspects.
Here you can work on reliable, low-latency systems similar to transactional systems of the best financial institutions, within a much more fun and rewarding scope.
You will have access to lunch and learn sessions, IT conferences, and continuing education of your skillset while also having a voice and impact in the company's future plans.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design, and QA to iterate on the life-cycle of our product
- Turn flat UI/UX designs and style guides into functional user interfaces
- Performance components, cross browser compatibility, and performance issues for mobile and web applications.
- Understand design patterns and write reusable, modular code and review the code with frequent and open feedback.
- Contribute to architectural discussions
- Participate in Daily stand-up, sprint planning, paired programming, unit testing, and retrospectives
What You Will Need:
- Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of core engineering principles
- Familiarity with modern software engineering practices and continuous integration and delivery
- Comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several key stakeholder groups
- Experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end with excellent problem-solving skills.
- 4+ years of applicable industry experience
If Interested, please send your resume to .