Are you a Full-Stack Java Developer? Do you enjoy spending 80% of your time at work doing new development? If so TeamSoft wants you!
Our client in Madison, WI is looking to add a Full-Stack Java Developer to their team - this is a direct hire role. In this role, you will develop, enhance and maintain existing and new modules within the client's software platform. As a key member of their development team you will be involved in all tiers of the solution, UI, middle tier and back-end database and participate in full SDLC. To apply you must be a Green Card or US Citizen.
You will be responsible for the design, development and modifications in many different elements of technology. You will be required to understand advanced methods, theories and research techniques that establish ongoing direction and implementation of the technology vision and strategy. Our client is looking to you as a subject matter expert in multiple areas of technology that will represent your team in a positive manner within and outside of your department. You will be leading implementations and providing viable recommendations for implementing new solutions. You will be providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments; ensuring deadlines are met. Daily activities will include collaborating with Architects and recommending adjustments to the architecture to improve the overall quality and integration. You will also be required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Significant individual contributor performing both application design and coding
• Primary coding language will be Java where you will consistently write, translate, re-factor, and code software programs and applications according to specifications provided by our Solution Architects
• Works with our System Administrators and other Software Development Engineers to assist in trouble shooting and resolving complex problems within our SaaS platform
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and review sessions (using Scrum/Agile methodology)
• Develop and maintain automated tests, helping to improve software quality through automated and manual testing
• Both participate in and lead design and code reviews
• Lead paired programming sessions leading and mentoring less experienced engineers.
• Understand the business operations and processes on assigned projects
• Work across both project road-map initiatives as well as production systems support
• Production Systems Support and on-call dues maybe required in this role
• 5+ years of JAVA development experience on Enterprise level applications
• Background in Java, XML, MySQL, Hibernate, Web Services, XML, Schema
• Lead level technical development expertise in software development disciplines including design, coding, testing, deployment, and software management and integration
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Experience creating and consuming Restful and/or SOAP API's
• Experience working on applications that leverage Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to drive business partners strategically
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Stays up to date with changing technology by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
• Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
1350 Deming Way, Suite 250 Middleton, WI, 53562