- 10+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years of Java web development experience.
- 2+ years serving as a mentor or leader in a technical environment.
- 2+ years of prior experience working with web applications running Java 8.
- Thorough understanding of software development and testing life cycles.
- Proven technology and implementation know-how with multi-tier web applications with internationalization variables, like text in multiple languages, changing currency, various units of measurement, and differing needs over the course of 24 hours by time zone.
- Spring, MVC, Hibernate, and/or Wicket.
- SAP Hybris.
- Ecommerce and Retail Digital.
- Back end of low-code or no-code systems.
eCommerce Java / J2EE Developer/Lead Mandatory Experience
- Must have eCommerce experience
- Full project lifecycle experience in delivering complex Internet based applications
- Solid core Java programming skills J2EE 7. 8, Jakarta EE
- Develop enterprise-grade applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), AngularJS, React.js, SQL, Spring, and HTML5, among other tools.
- Experience of Web Service development and good knowledge of REST, SOAP, HTTP protocols
- Working knowledge of Apache Tomcat preferred but other platforms accepted
- Deployment knowledge for one or more of the major J2EE application server platforms, including use of Maven or Ant a plus
- Good SQL skills experience with MySQL Cluster preferred but also MySQL and Oracle
Relevant eCommerce Java / J2EE Developer Skills:
- Familiar with Unix based systems (Solaris, HPUX, BSD, Linux)
- Working knowledge of Eclipse preferred but other IDE platforms accepted alongside version control systems (e.g. CVS, Subversion).
- Working knowledge of MySQL Cluster, MySQL preferred but other major RDBMS solutions accepted.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- XML/XSLT parsers, XPath, XMLBeans, JDOM
- Jakarta libraries such as Log4J, Commons, ANT and Junit
- JMS and message queues such as IBM's MQ Series or equivalents beneficial.
- Exposure to content management systems technology, e.g. CQ5, Interwoven
Certification & Training:
- Sun Java Certification or other vendor certifications preferred
- Java Software Engineer, J2EE Software Developer, Java Programmer,
- Java Ecommerce Developer.