- 7+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years of Java web development experience.
- 2+ years serving as a mentor or leader in a technical environment.
- 2+ years of prior experience working with web applications running Java 8.
- Thorough understanding of software development and testing life cycles.
- Proven technology and implementation know-how with multi-tier web applications with internationalization variables, like text in multiple languages, changing currency, various units of measurement, and differing needs over the course of 24 hours by time zone.
- Spring, MVC, Hibernate, and/or Wicket.
- SAP Hybris.
- Ecommerce and Retail Digital.
- Back end of low-code or no-code systems.
Relevant eCommerce Java / J2EE Developer Skills:
- Familiar with Unix based systems (Solaris, HPUX, BSD, Linux)
- Working knowledge of Eclipse preferred but other IDE platforms accepted alongside version control systems (e.g. CVS, Subversion).
- Working knowledge of MySQL Cluster, MySQL preferred but other major RDBMS solutions accepted.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- XML/XSLT parsers, XPath, XMLBeans, JDOM
- Jakarta libraries such as Log4J, Commons, ANT and Junit
- JMS and message queues such as IBM's MQ Series or equivalents beneficial.
- Exposure to content management systems technology, e.g. CQ5, Interwoven