Red Oak Technology is seeking an eCommerce Project Manager for our client located in Sunnyvale, CA for a long term Contract position.
*Local candidates preferred due to in person interviews.
*This is an onsite PM role.
- Plan and manage multiple technical and ecommerce / web retail product backlogs
- Writing functional specifications to direct coding development and unit testing
- Release schedule development and management
- Management of design, development and testing process
- Keep the stakeholders, customers, engineers and team members informed on project status and in-sync with the latest development schedule and priorities no surprises!
- Facilitate seamless collaboration across multiple technical and non-technical teams, identifying and breaking through blockers to improve process and communication
- Evaluate existing methods and drive continuous process improvements
- Evaluate existing software technologies, hardware, and drive continuous design improvements
- Verify that data is in a format which facilitates sharing and proper data conversion
- Functional specification development and tracking to coded deliverables
- Deploy and release design and execution
- Asset collection and verification required for launch
- Bug screening, tracking and resolution escalation
- Integration Testing and monitoring to validate end-to-end customer use cases
- Distribution of collated test reports across engineering teams and escalation of priority items
- Validation of test environments and alignment of test partners
- Five+ (5) years of Technical Project Management experience
- Two+ (2) years of full life cycle eCommerce development projects
- Local candidate required (must work in Sunnyvale)
- Project Management of large projects ranging from $3m to $5m +
- Experience with High transaction websites
- UI / Front End Technologies
- UAT test coordination and prioritization
- Accessibility and SEO definition of done and acceptance process