We are seeking a Technically skilled ECommerce Product Manager who will own and manage a thriving DTC eCommerce consumer business channel.
The eCommerce Technical Product Manager will manage the performance, and enhancement of a subscription eCommerce website along with overseeing third-party partners to drive operational excellence, achieve sales goals and propel future growth.
The Company is an eCommerce business, and it will be your responsibility to keep our website and subscription functions, marketing and personalization tools, and other related technology operating at their very best.
The right candidate must have a track record of successfully defining and executing short-and long-term eCommerce roadmaps and have an entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset that always seeks to improve the status quo.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a clear, confident, and transparent communicator who interacts proficiently across the spectrum of technical and non-technical stakeholders, including brand managers, creative professionals, web developers, and senior executives.
This role requires someone who is equally comfortable serving as a customer champion, a high-level strategist, and a super-organized, day-to-day project manager. The right candidate should be as adept at prioritizing and addressing ongoing site enhancements and feature development as they are at strategizing short-term and long-term solutions.
- Oversee the daily management of all eCommerce and web operations associated with the DTC com channel; combining existing expertise in UX, analytics, and product management to deliver a best-in-class brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Identify and execute upon opportunities for improvement of UX and development of site features to ensure a positive customer experience and further increase conversion rate and AOV.
- Manage the operational rollout of new features, product updates, merchandising, site optimizations, A/B tests and other digital projects by building out project plans and timelines that support the strategic roadmap.
- Partner with the Customer Experience team and lead the Development team and third-party vendors to continually improve the customer experience, troubleshoot and resolve issues and anticipate and mitigate key pain points to minimize customer service issues and time to market of new integrations.
- Collaborate with the growth team to develop integrations and automations, and implementation of tools to enhance marketing performance
- Develop a metric and KPI-based performance framework to measure the success of the eCommerce platform improvements, over time. Monitor KPIs and provide reporting to key stakeholders on eCommerce and website performance, identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Manage and coordinate external vendors, contracts, relationships and technical requirements to continue to develop and enhance the eCommerce platform.
- Provide regular communication to management on status updates related to web operations, including project timelines, milestones and deadlines.
- Embody a growth mindset, from an experimentation mentality to data analysis abilities. We are looking for an inquisitive and innovative thinker who is not afraid to question, test, improve, and repeat.
- Bachelor's degree required – B.S. or computer science major, preferred
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce, ideally at subscription brands relevant to The Company
- Extensive understanding of the retail eCommerce landscape, including features, functionality and best practices
- Working knowledge of A/B testing and site optimization, product development, and UX
- Proven analytical skills and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to work with and effectively manage cross-functional teams, both internal and external
- Shopify Plus and ReCharge experience is a plus